- Currently all orders are being shipped Thursday for Friday delivery.
- We ship Priority Overnight via FedEx.
- Unless ordered with oysters, all non-perishable items are shipped FedEx Ground.
- Products must be ordered before 12:00PM EST for same day shipping.
- All oysters are shipped as fresh as possible and are typically pulled from the water moments before shipping.
- Oysters are shipped in insulated packaging and kept cool with frozen gel packs.
- If you would like to pick up oysters at the farm, order here.
- Our retail store is open 7 days/week from 11:00AM-5:00PM, orders can be picked up within those hours.
GLIDDEN POINT BACKWOODS POLICY
Glidden Point is located in rural Maine. Lincoln County, although beautiful, has some gnarly weather. Occasionally our farm loses power due to wind and snow storms, roads are blocked from downed trees, and our harvest area gets shut down due to torrential rain. Honestly, sometimes sh*t just hits the fan, but we make do, deal with it and we carry on because we love where we live. We will always do our best to get your packages to you as quick as possible, but there are things out of our control, such as heavy weather, which may be cause for a possible delay in or loss of packages. In the event of compromised packages due to backwoods Maine weather events, we would be happy to work with you to issue refunds for packages or reship on a case by case basis.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID 19 PANDEMIC:
At Glidden Point, we have always prided ourselves on our acute attention to detail, maintaining a clean facility, and safe handling practices. Glidden Point is a certified Maine Shellfish Dealer, and operates out of a world class HACCP certified facility. We are taking all of the necessary precautions and abiding to CDC guidelines and cleaning and disinfection recommendations, as it is our utmost priority to keep both our team and our customers safe.